Low Calorie Drinks you can order anywhere!
Alcoholic drinks are inevitably going to bump up your calorie count. That’s what we have been hearing. But you know what? That’s just a myth.
Here comes Spoonzo with the list of diet-friendly alternatives to try next time you’re in the pub on a Friday night – some of these diet-friendly alcoholic drinks may surprise you!
1) Believe or not, a half pint of beer is just 82 calories! And come on, we all love Beer. So think no more, keep sipping!
2) At about just 100 calories, a gin and tonic sounds like really healthy option.
3) A martini ticks in at only about 73 calories. So, all you dieters now know what you should order the next time you are in a bar!
4) A little glass of red wine does go to your heart and belly too. Did you know? A small glass of wine has only 75 calories, depending on the level of sweetness.
5) At 50 calories, a single vodka and slim-line tonic is even less fattening than a glass of orange juice!
6) Fresh mint, lime and soda water with a splash of rum rounds out to around 100 calories. Minty yet refreshing!
7) Switch the coke to a diet and you’ll save on some calories. Spice up the rum for a little kick.
8) Is Vodka-Cranberry your poison too? Worry no more! Try a Sea Breeze instead. It will save you almost 200 calories and loads of sugar, preventing a very preventable hangover.
So peeps, tell us where your favourite tipple ranks.. Share with us your crazy ideas for a cocktail. So, what are you waiting? Let’s find a happy hour and chill!